Pages

Saturday 28 October 2017

Blog Commenting-Toma!

Image result for Tamaki Primary School TomaBlog Commenting-Toma
Image result for commentingFor me blog commenting today on my classmates blogs.I have chosen to blog comment on Toma's blog.It has been so long since I have blogged commented on his blog but here today I have now chosen to blog comment on his blog post about his indigenous game which him and his group which is Falakiko and Amau picked which was NFL which stand for National Football League.I really enjoyed blog commenting on his blog because how I got to learn some facts about NFL.Here today I have chosen to make a positive comment to Toma because how his blog about this was like a smart learns blog post because how he wrote down what he found challenging and why.Here is my comment to Toma.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for commentingIALT:write down a positive comment for Toma.
-Enjoy Reading if you want to check out some of Toma's blog post CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

Winbox said...

Thank you for sharing valuable information in your blog. For Android/iPhone games in Malaysia download the app and enjoy the games
winbox apk Malaysia
Winbox Register
Winbox Free Sign Up
winbox malaysia download
Winbox

Post a Comment