Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Sensational October Board!

Image result for personal bestSensational October Board!
For this second month we still have our sensational board.This month our sensational board is called sensational October board.It is when you have a personal best of your own that you would like to put on if you want to.Here today I am now on the sensational October board for being able to reach over 300 blog post.I really enjoy having my name up on the board.I did not really have any negative things to this because how this is a positive thing.The next step for me is trying to find a goal different to blogging because last month and this month I have been on the board for my blogging and I enjoy having that on but I also want to put something else on there.
Image result for personal bestSo what is your personal best?
Just write it down on the comment section below.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:relfect about our sensational October Board.

1 comment:

Post a Comment