Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

Junior Fundraiser!

Image result for fundraiserJunior Fundraiser!
Here today it is lunch time and kids from all classrooms have gone down to room 3 to get some food from the junior fundraiser group that was helded by 3 students from room 10 which was Frances,Constance and Cerenity.The teacher that did this all was Ms Thompus which did this all for the junior's.I had went down to room 3 to send my $3.What I had brought was popcorn,Lollies and a ice block which I have not eaten yet.What I don't like is the popcorn because how it was kind of burnt for me to eat so then I had just saved it.I really enjoyed getting me some food for me to eat.What I found challenging was trying to order me some food because how there were lots of students and teachers there to order there food.My next steps will be trying to get there early.
Image result for fundraiser-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:reflect about our Junior Fundraiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment