Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Blog Commenting-Matthew!

Image result for blog commentingBlog Commenting-Matthew!
Here today with me blog commenting on my classmates blog's.I have chosen to blog comment on Matthew's blog about his Kiwisport relfection.Here today I have read Matthew's reflection and have seen that he has did a smart learners blog post because how he had written down what he had found challenging and also written down what you had FUN with which was what I had enjoyed about.Here today I have chosen to do a positive comment for Matthew.Here is my comment.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!

IALT:write down a positive comment for Matthew.
Image result for blog commenting-Thank you for reading if you want to check out some of Matthew's blog post CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment