Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Blogging Time!

Image result for bloggingBlogging Time!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Now is the time for me to me blogging for the last day of this month.I am proud and sad at the same time because how I got to be able to reach over 400 blog post for this month again and the sad thing was that I did not get to be able to reach 500 blog post.I am still proud with what I have reached this month just maybe next month I can try and reach over 500 blog post than I have did for month and last month.I am really proud of what I have did for this month and last month which was being able to reach over 400 blog post.
Image result for blogging-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:reflect about me having blogging time

2 comments:

Ms. Komor said...

Did I read that correctly? You did over 400 blog posts?!? That is an AMAZING achievement Aletheia!!!!!!
Something to reflect on: Why do you think you were not able to achieve your goal? What will you do differently for November?
Celebrate your achievements!!!! You have done a great job! Keep it up! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW Ms Komor,
Thank you for your lovely comment about me reaching 400.I was not able to reach 400 because how in the school holidays it was october and I did not have that much time to blog because how I had did stuff like celebrate my sister's brithday and also my cousin's. On November I would just try and be able to reach over 500 to be able to beat my record in from this month and last month.
-Thank You for your comment Ms Komor!
😀😀😀

Post a Comment