Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Blog Commenting-Monita!

Image result for blog commentingBlog Commenting-Monita!
Here today I have chosen to check out some of my classmates blogs and here today I have seen that my friend has did a reflection about her technology.Her group is in cooking with Miss Tuipulotu and today they got to cook Mince Pie.
I really hope she gets my comment and see's that she really likes it.
Here is a screenshot of my comment.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!>
My Comment to Monita!
This is Monita's photo of there mince pie.
Image result for commentI really enjoyed blog commenting on her blog because how I got to saw what she liked ,what she found chanllenging and what she had enjoyed about it.
I also liked the way she had steps to how to cook it so if you want to see it just CLICK HERE!
I really enjoy looking at my friend Monita's blog because how she did a great job on blogging her reflection about technology.
Image result for commentCLICK HERE to check out more blog post from Monita.
-Enjoy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment