Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Eating Pizza!

Image result for pizzaEating Pizza!
*Greetings and welcome back to my blog*
Well just a minute ago I have just finshed a box of pizza and it was so delicious because how me and my family were very hungry and could not wait for our food to arrive.
Image result for pizzaWe get our pizza from Pizza hut in Glen Innes because how we lot our pizza's from there because how it has lots of cheese like on dominos they had lots of sauce and I did not enjoy that she we went to pizza hut.
I had really enjoyed eating my pizza because how I got so fuel and also got energy.
What I had found chanllenging is trying to eat it all but my stomach got so fuel because how in the car when we were waiting for our pizza I had also eaten my brothers KFC that he got.
Image result for pizza-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:Reflect about me eating pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment