Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Listening 2 Music!

Listening 2 Music!Image result for south africa
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Today with me blogging I have chosen to listen to music and whenever I listen to music and blog than listening to music makes me blog more faster and I really enjoy seeing that I could do that.
I really enjoy listening to music from this singer who was from South Africa but he died in the year 2007 and was born on 1964.
Image result for lucky dubeHis name was Lucky because how when he was little his parents had been separated before his birth than he was raised by his mother Sarah who had named him Lucky because how she was considered about his birth because of her fortunate after a number of failed pregnancies.
Here are types of music that he had created:
    Image result for lucky dube
  1. It's not easy
  2. Remember Me
  3. I've got you baby
  4. Prisoner
  5. You Stand Alone
  6. Different Colours
  7. Good Things
  8. Peace perfect peace

and other songs.
I really enjoy listening to there songs because how:
  1. They have no swear words
  2. He wrote them down for a reason
  3. There are songs being to him,his family and his culture
My favourite song from him is called Peace Perfect Peace because how it was meant for his country South Africa to have peace.
I really enjoy listening 2 music but what I found chanllenging with listening to music is trying to find other songs but I think this singer is the right singer because how it is good for people to listen to.
-Enjoy Reading but don't forget to check out his songs.
IALT:reflect about me listening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment