Pages

Friday 24 November 2017

I'm Back!

I'm Back!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for im backI feel so happy that I get to come back to do more blogging and hope you guys have enjoyed looking at some of my blogs.
Image result for im backI have only blogged on thing and that was saying good morning.I could not blog anything else because how this morning we had our farewell Miss Kyla assembly than we had Morning tea then straight after morning tea we had to go meet up in the hall and what we did was have to give a present to Miss Kyla as a syndicate and it was a love heart saying Aroha.What Aroha means is love in the culture moari which is where Miss Kyla is from.Than we went back to class and did managing self time and what we did is finish off some work and I was pretty much finishing off some zoo task.
I really enjoy being  back to do more blogs.
-Enjoy Reading!
Image result for im backIALT:
 reflect about me being back.

No comments:

Post a Comment