Pages

Saturday 25 November 2017

We Will Miss U Miss Kyla!

Image result for We Will Miss youWe Will Miss U!
Yesterday after her assembly it is the time for Miss Kyla to be leaving with her son and husband.I felt so sad at our assembly because how there were lots of tires because held at her farewell assembly.
It is not a goodbye it is a farewell because how she will be leaving than coming back it is just that she is having a baby number two and good luck on that because how it is very hard for mothers to be looking after their new baby born .
Image result for We Will Miss you Miss KylaShe has took me at the age of 9 in the year 2015 and I had really enjoyed being in her class because how I got to be one of the actors starring in our manaiakalani film fest movie and practicing peaceful play which had been one of topics that year.
What I find chanllenging in Miss Kyla's class is trying to build up my confidence by speaking up and doing more stuff and Miss Kyla and Kelly helped me with what I need to do next time which BELIEVE when tho I make a mistake.
=Enjoy Reading!
All the best for your future with your new born son Miss Kyla.
IALT:Reflect about our school will be missing Miss Kyla.

No comments:

Post a Comment