Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

KiwiSport!

Image result for run jump throwKiwisport!
Greetings and welcome back.
Our class room 9 just came back from kiwisport with our coaches:
  1. Alan
  2. Kelly
It was so fun because how the first game we played is when we have two teams and you put some balls in the middle and what you do is say Go then what the two teams do is get the ball and try to throw it to another person from the other team and if they don't catch it then they are out but if they catch it that means the person who had throw the ball then that person is out.The next thing we did was learn how to shot put with this 600 ml ball.I learnt that on shot put you have to...Image result for kelly sports
    Image result for shot put
  1. Put the ball near your neck
  2. Do not throw it like a ball
  3. Twist your body
  4. Be care because how the ball you shot put on is really heavy and it can damage your arm
I really enjoy doing kiwisport because how I got to learn how to shot put by using a ball and I got to also see how it can be thrown by Alan giving us an example.
Image result for shot putWhat I found chanllenging with shot put is trying to throw the ball but put it close to my neck because how I am always use to throwing and I get mixed up.
What I might do next time is ask for help to get sure to what to do right when I am doing my shot put.
Have you done shot put?
Are you good at shot put?
Please answer by commenting below!Image result for run jump throw
IALT:Reflect about kiwisport.

No comments:

Post a Comment