Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Mauri Artwork!

Image result for artwork wordMauri Artwork!
In this block room 9 and 10 had to finish off our Mauri artwork.
What we had to do was:
On A4 paper provided, describe by using only signs and symbols to tell a story about the meaning of your ‘Mauri - sense of belonging’ in your context.
What I did was draw gisn and symbols of my:
    Image result for artwork word
  1. Family
  2. Culture
  3. Church
  4. Sports that I really enjoy playing.
Image result for familyI really enjoy doing this because how I got to draw lots of things and drawing is really one of the best interest I really enjoy doing and I also enjoyed being creative about my artwork when I draw it.
Image result for church pngWhat I found chanllenging about this artwork was trying to draw sports but I got threw it and did my best so I was so proud of what it had looked like at the end.
So in my artwork I have drawn a:
Image result for tongan flag with partterns
  1. Tongan flag with some patterns which had represent to my culture.
  2. Sports-Basketball,volleyball,
  3. Soccer and football as my interest in sports.
  4. My church which represents as me and my family going to church on Sunday.
  5. The last box had the number 7 as how many kids my parents have and then there is 2 faces which is my parents and on the bottom has our last name FIFITA.Image result for sports
I don't have my artwork because how it did not get to be taken as a photo just like the others.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:Reflect about my mauri artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment