Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Blogging Time!

Image result for blogging timeBlogging Time!
G
reetings and welcome back to my blog.
Now it is time for me to be having blogging time which I really enjoy having because how I get to blog more for people to check out more blog.
Image result for blogging timeI have been inspired by Willy who use to come to our school.
Image result for blogging timeI have beaten him in his high score at school which was reaching over 1,000 blog post,right now I have reached over 2,000 blog post and I am so proud of my achievements in blogging because how I tried more harder this year and I am really proud of myself and I am also proud of my friend Akih because how she had 3 years of blogging and she has been able to reached over 1,000 blog post and she might beat Willy's one to.
Here today I am going to blog about:
Image result for blogging time
    Image result for check list png
  1. Trips coming up...
  2. Movie trip coming up...
  3. Picnic Trip coming up..
  4. Cyber Smarts
  5. Kiwi Can
  6. Great job Athletics team!
  7. Mauri lesson
and other things.
Hope you enjoy having more blogging.
Image result for check list pngIALT:Reflect about me having blogging time.

No comments:

Post a Comment