Pages

Sunday 26 November 2017

Sausage Sizzle Event-reached over 260

Image result for sausage sizzleSausage Sizzle Event-Reached over 260!
On Friday 24th of November 2017 there was a sausage sizzle event happening and this was for the year 7 and 8's for them to go to Point England Reserve and do some team actives.
Image result for sausage sizzleI had forgotten about the sausage sizzle event but I was happy when Kelly had called out on the speaker and had said that we have reached over $260 dollars.
I was really happy with what we had achieve and I felt so sorry that I never had gotten a sausage because this event was for the year 7 and 8's pinci day after there technology.
Image result for sausage sizzleI really enjoy seeing that our school can support us with this.
What I did not enjoy was not having me to pay since I have forgotten but if there is another one than I could remeber that one.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:reflect about our sausage sizzle event.

No comments:

Post a Comment