Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

YOU GOT THIS AKIH!

Image result for you got thisYOU GOT THIS AKIH!
Today my friend Akih wants to achieve her goal of reaching over 500 blog post.
I am so proud of my friend for reaching over this many because how she is so excited to be nearly reaching over 500 blog post.
She has asked me for some ideas to what to blog about and my am so happy to help her.
I really enjoy seeing Akih's blog because how she had only had 3 years old blogging and altogether it is over 1,000 blog post.Image result for you got this
Great job to my friend Akih and hope she reaches over 500 blog post.
Akih only has 495 blog post just needing 5 more to reach over 500 and good luck to her.
=Enjoy reading!
IALT: say you got this to Akih and write down why.

No comments:

Post a Comment