Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Not Going 2 School Tomorrow!

Image result for not going to schoolNot Going 2 School Tomorrow!
Hello and welcome back to my blog.
Tomorrow I won't be able to attend school but my brother and sister Ana and Lopi will.The reason why I am not going is because how I have to help my parents look after my little brothers with my sister.My parents will be off doing something with my fathers work.My father does not kind of understand because how he is a fully Tongan who is use to speaking Tongan and can't really understand English so my mums helps him with his work.
Image result for not going to schoolI am going to enjoy being back at school on Friday when it is Miss Kyla's farewell assembly.
I don't enjoy that I can't go to school but I will miss school and also go back to school on Friday.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:Reflect about me not going to school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment