Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Picnic Day Tomorrow!

Image result for classmatesPicnic Day Tomorrow!
Tomorrow I can't wait after morning tea because how tomorrow the year 7 and 8's are going to be dropped off to point england reserve to do some team building activities and I can't wait to particpate and contribute with others in this team building activities.
Image result for team buildingI am also excited to be attending my technology since last week is the frist time missing out on technology and I am excited to be back to finish off my art work.
Tomorrow I can't also wait to play at the park with my friends and classmates.
Last week on Friday we had a sausage sizzle event happening and over $260 dollars was raised by the people who brought the sausage.
I am really looking forward into tomorrow.
Image result for team building-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:reflect about my picnic day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment