Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Technology Tomorrow!

Image result for TechnologyTechnology Tomorrow!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Tomorrow it is going to be Thursday and on Thursdays the year 7 and 8's have to go technology at Tamaki College.They are sprate into 3 groups and they go to 3 teachers which is:
Image result for Technology
  1. Mr Grundy with wood works
  2. Ms Tuiplotu with cooking
  3. Ms Ferguson with clock designing.
I am now currently in Ms Ferguson's group doing clock designing and I am so sad because how tomorrow I can't go to technology and finish my clock because how I am helping out my parents.
Image result for TechnologyI hope next week I can go back to technology to finish off my clock designing.
I really enjoy technology because how we get to do these creative things with these teachers.
What I don't enjoy is having to be stuck.In term 1 we had cooking and it was my frist time having to cook some real food because how I just normally cook eggs but it was great to try something new than our group went to Mr Grundy and what we did was wood work.I kind of enjoyed being with Mr Grundy's group because how I got to make my frist wood work but something I did not enjoy was having to be stuck but than I got help from my technology buddy Lizzy.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT: reflect about technology tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment