Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Should we have zoos?

Should we have zoos?
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Here today I am going to show you a google drawing of me and my buddy Akanesi's answers to the question that we had to answer which was:
  • Should we have zoos?
We have did a video on us recording but if you don't understand our language here is a google drawing to take a look at me and Akanesi's answers.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
I really enjoy writing down my reasons because how I got to write down what I really think and Akanesi also did to.
What I found chanllenging with writing down my reasons if finding what positive things we do at the zoo.It has been a long time since I went to the zoo and I can't wait to be going tomorrow.
Maybe next time I could research on my netbook than just to think way back when I was little.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:show my google drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment