Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

School Tomorrow!

Image result for School tomorrowSchool Tomorrow!
*Greetings and welcome back to my blog*
Tomorrow I can't wait because how tomorrow we have another day of school and I can't wait because how I get to go to school tomorrow.But something sad is that tomorrow it is going to be Miss Kyla's last day at Tamaki Primary School because how she has to take some rest because how she is having a baby and it is a BOY.
Image result for School tomorrowI really enjoy that tomorrow is school because how I get to talk to my friends and see them again.
What I am not going to enjoy tomorrow is that it is going to be a teacher's last day at our school but hopefully she comes back.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:Reflect about school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment