Pages

Saturday 25 November 2017

Eating Chicken and chips & Pizza!

Image result for Chicken and ChipsEating Chicken and Chips & Pizza!
So yesterday when we had came back from school we had went to go drop off my cousin to his house than we went to go drop him off somewhere in Glen Ines. When we had finished drooping him off to his places he wanted to go to we went to go drop off my cousins and also had to go get my brother but then my mum had notice that he was gone with my aunt and uncle.So then we had waited until they came back and when they did they had food with them for us to eat and I was so excited because how I was so hungry.So what they brought was Chicken and Chips and Pizza.I really enjoyed eating the chicken and chips because how it had made me fuel so fast.Image result for pizza
What I found chanllenging in eating my chicken and chips is trying to not get my tough get brunt but I got some water next to me to help me if I had got brunt since the chicken was so hot.
After that I had taken a long rest in the car.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT: reflect about me and my family eating chicken and chips and pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment