Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Tai Chi 2DAY!

Image result for tai chiTai Chi 2DAY!
Today it is Wednesday and on Wednesday we have our tai chi lesson with our teacher Mr Gordon.It was only girls and 2 boys who had came and attended the lesson the reason why is because how the others got chosen to go to rainbow ends for the jobs they have here in Tamaki Primary just like:
Image result for tai chi
  1. Role portals
  2. Student leaders
  3. Fruit monitor
  4. Milk monitor
  5. P.E students
and other jobs.I did not get picked to go rainbow ends but I am really hoping I can go next year by trying to step up and be a student leader.
I really enjoy coming to tai chi because how I got to say my positive thing about this week and what my negative thing was.
My positive was that it is sunny today and my negative thing about this week is that the Tongans loss against England but I think they should of won with Andrew Fifita's goal in the last second.Image result for tai chi
What I found chanllenging was trying to say my positive and negatives because how I was to shy so I got threw it and did.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:Reflect about tai chi today.

No comments:

Post a Comment