Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Zoo Trip Tomorrow!

Image result for auckland zooZoo Trip Tomorrow!
Hello and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for auckland zooI am so excited because how tonight I have to buy my big lunch for our trip that is happening tomorrow which is for the year 7 and 8's.I am so excited because how tomorrow we have our zoo trip going on and I can't wait to attend the zoo trip because how it had been so long since I have went to the zoo and I am so excited to be back to see lots of live animals like the MONKEY.I am really looking forward to the zoo because how today room 9 had a zoo presentation plus I could ask some questions for the zookeeper to answer.I really enjoy seeing that the zoo trip is tomorrow because how I have been so excited since last week plus this could be a good experience for me to learn what zookeepers do because how when I grow up I want to be a zookeeper and I think this will be a good experience to learn about what they do and also see what they do to look after the animals.
Image result for auckland zoo-Enjoy Reading!
IALT: reflect about the year 7 and 8's zoo trip tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment