Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Lunch Time!

Lunch Time!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for volleyballI had just came back from lunch time I had really enjoyed having my lunch time because how on lunch time we played a game of volley ball and the people who were playing were:
Image result for volleyball
  1. Me
  2. Ana
  3. Akanesi
  4. Losana
  5. Falakiko
  6. Matthew
We had played a game of volleyball.I (myself) had to be the net so when people spike or hit the ball it can't go below my head.It was so fun because how it had Matthew,Falakiko and Losana vs Ana Akanesi and the last person was so lit at volleyball some people call her Ms Komor.I really enjoyed having to be the net because how I got to see my friends and teacher have fun and try to there best at volleyball.My friend Akanesi tried her best at passing the ball but it was not just right but at least she tried her best.What I found challenging to do with be a net is trying to not be hit by the ball but I blocked it with my hands.
Image result for volleyballMaybe next time I could play with them and try my best with volleyball.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:
reflect about our lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment