Pages

Saturday 25 November 2017

It's Almost My Brothers Birthday!

Image result for Happy Brithday BrotherIt's Almost My Brothers Birthday!
I am so excited for November the 27th because how on that date it will be my brothers brithday. His name is Puanesi and he will be turning 4 years old.My brother goes to school which is called Hippy.
I am looking forward into his brother because how he mostly says in the beginning on the January it's my brithday but now it is the time to say it is going to be my brother just 1 more day than it is my brother.
His brithday is held on a Monday.
I can't wait to celebrate his 4th birthday together as a family.
Image result for it's almost your birthdayI really enjoy when it is someone's brithday in our family because how when it is there is going to be food there and I am so excited to be eating the cake and ice cream.
What I don't enjoy about the birthdays is that sometimes it makes the house get messy so what we do is clean up the mess.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:reflect about my brothers birthday almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment