Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Zoo-KWL Chart!

Image result for KWL chartZoo-KWL Chart!
Image result for auckland zooThis morning well our group was away our class was doing a KWL chart based on Zoo because how tomorrow we are going to the zoo and I can't wait.When we had arrived back from kiwisport me and Akanesi chosen to work on the KWL chart and on our chart there is three boxes and on one of the boxes Akanesi chosen to do that one which was named What we know and the next box I had completed and it was what we want to know and what I had to do was write down some questions of what we want to know when we go to visit the zoo.My job was to come up with questions and some of the questions were made up by Akanesi.Here is our KWL chart.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!

Image result for questionI really enjoy doing this because how I see what types of questions I should be asking the zookeeper if they know information.
What I found chanllenging was trying to figure out some questions but I got some help by thinking because how I was still thinking about kiwisport.
Maybe next time I could:
    Image result for question
  1. Ask my buddy
  2. I could think a lot of what I want to know
  3. I can also think about what I don't know
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT: show my KWL chart that me and Akanesi did.

No comments:

Post a Comment