Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Needing 6 More!

Needing 6 More!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for blogToday my goal by the end of this month is trying to reach over 500 blog post and I have been checking if I was close to reaching over 500 blog post and I was just only needing 6 more blog post than I have reached over 500.I really enjoy seeing that I was almost reaching over 500 blog post and when I do I am going to feel so proud because how this will be the frist month of reach over 500 blog post like on September and October I have managed to reach over 400 blog post but this month it is different because how I am going to reach over 500 blog post.
I really enjoy seeing that I can consistently blog every time to reach over lots of amount.
Image result for 6-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:Reflect about me needing 6 more blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment