Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Listening 2 Music!

Listening 2 Music!Image result for music
Hello and greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Well with me blogging I have chosen to listen to music which makes me happy because how whenever I listen to music and also blog it makes me blog more faster and I really enjoy seeing that I could do that.
Image result for musicSongs I really enjoy listening to is from:
  1. Kehlani
  2. Ariana Grande
  3. Sia
  4. Lauyrn Hill
Music is one thing I really enjoy doing with blogging.What I found chanllenging is trying to find out new songs then just listen to the same ones because how I would like to listen to other music made by other people.
So what is your favorite song?
Please answer by commenting below!
Image result for musicIALT: 
reflect about me listening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment