Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Listening 2 Music!

Image result for lucky dube 1964-2007Listening 2 Music!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
While I am blogging I am also listening to music which is my favourite thing to do while I am blogging.I really enjoy listening to music and blogging at the same time because how it makes me blog more faster and also makes me focus in my blogging.What I find chanllenging with listening to music is trying to find the right music and also my favourite song and here today I have a new favourite song and it is written by this South African man named Lucky Dube.Lucky Dube died in 2007 and was born on the year 1964.Image result for music
I really enjoy listening to his music that he wrote called Peace perfect peace and also really enjoy listening to his music:
    Image result for lucky dube
  1. It's not easy
  2. Remember Me
  3. I've got you baby
  4. Prisoner
  5. You Stand Alone
  6. Different Colours
  7. Good Things
and other songs made by him.I really enjoy listening to his music because how:
    Image result for lucky dube
  1. They have no swear words
  2. Have a message to why he had created that song
and other reasons.What I find chanllenging with music is nothing because how I have lots of songs from my favourite singer Lucky Dube plus when I listen to his songs it makes me want to high five him but he lives in South Africa plus he is died.
-Enjoy Reading don't forget to CHECK OUT his songs.
IALT:Reflect about me listening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment