Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

School Tomorrow!

Image result for school tomorrowSchool Tomorrow!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for school tomorrowTomorrow we have another day at school but something sad about that day is that Ms Kyla is almost leaving plus I can't be there because how I have to help my parents with babysitting my little brothers with my sister while my parents goes a does my fathers work.
I don't really enjoy that I have to miss another day of school just wished that this could go in the weekends instead of the school days but I am going to be enjoy hanging out with my little brothers and sisters at my nana's house.My nana can't look after them because how they will just go around plus they will break things so when we are there we can just keep an eye on them.
What I am going to find chanllenging is looking after them.They both can get crazy and also play around places but hopefully I can make them go back to sleep.
Image result for school tomorrow-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:Reflect about school tomorrow.
-Enjoy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment