Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

It's My Brothers Birthday!

It's My Brother's Birthday!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
I am so excited today because how today it is my brother's birthday.His name is Puanesi and he is turning 4 years old.
Me and my family are all so excited to be singing him a happy birthday with his cake.
I am so excited tonight because how there is going to be cake a ice cream plus my sister Lauren is going to buy him things.
I really enjoy when it is someone's birthday because how we get to eat cake and ice cream and that makes me really excited.
What I don't enjoy having is me being fuel.
Sometimes the cake a ice cream can make me fuel fast and I don't enjoy that because how it makes my stomach so painful but then it goes away.
I wish my brother a Happy Birthday today.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:reflect about my
brothers birthday 2day.

No comments:

Post a Comment