Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Listening 2 Music!

Image result for musicListening 2 Music!
Well with me having blogging time I have chosen to do the best thing with blogging which is listening to music.When I blog I actually feel bored so what I do is listen to music.When I listen to music and blog I do more blogging more faster by typing more faster.I really enjoy seeing that I can listen to music and blog.Listening to music makes me blog more fast and I really enjoy that but what I don't enjoy is having no earphones but my brothers has one so all I have to just do is ask for his earphones.
I really enjoy listening 2 music from:
  1. Kehlani
  2. Mariah Carey
  3. Beyonce
  4. Lauryn Hill
  5. Nicki Minaj
and other singers around the world.I really enjoy listening to music because how it makes me do things more faster plus it also makes me want to dance but I don't really enjoy dancing just blogging.
So what is your favourite song?
Image result for musicWho is your favourite singer/rapper?
Please answer by commenting below!.
IALT:
reflect about me listening 2 music.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Hello everyone reading this article I just want to pass information to you that is reading this article, if you are facing difficulty in your relationship, here is what you will do that will restore peace to your home because I tried it and it work for me that is why I'm passing the information in case anyone have similar problem like break up, fallout with her husband, whatever it maybe just contact Dr ekpen temple and it will fix the problem for and you will be happy again in your relationship. Contact him now via: (ekpentemple@gmail.com) or on whatsapp +2347050270218.

Great Abolo said...

Are you having issues in your relationship, or finding it difficult to have a child of your own or are you the type having any diseases in your body. I will advice you to contact Dr. Abolo of Abolospell@gmail.com . The potency of his spell is so effective and can reunite broken relationship and can also make one get pregnant know matter the situation and not only that, he also has the power to cure all type of diseases within the period of 48hours.. Contact him today and thank me later.

Contact details : Abolospell@gmail.com

Post a Comment