Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Waiwera Pools Trip Coming Up...

Waiwera pools trip coming up...
Today some students got given a permission slip about going to waiwera pools.The rest of the students got paper that said that they had to pay there technology fees which was $50.If we don't pay $50 than we can't get a permission slip for waiwera because how the $50 is for technology at Tamaki College.
I had never got any of the paper's but I will hope to ask the teachers for one of the waiwera pools because how I had already paid my technology fees and excited to be going to this trip.
I have already been to waiwera pools which was last year and I am so excited to be going to waiwera pools again for this year.
This trip is for the Kia Manawanui syndicate students only to attend with some teachers.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:reflect about our waiwera pools trip coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment