Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Great Job Athletics team!

Image result for tamaki primaryGreat Job Athletics team!
Today we had some students get picked to be in the athletics team to go vs other schools in sports and my friend Monita was one of them.
I am very proud because how those people went out there to do it for our school and hope they tried there best and also did a great job.
Related imageI really was excited when I heard my friend Monita was in because how it was her frist time and I did believe and have faith in her in doing this.
Great job to our athletics team who went out there and tried there best for our school and also showed school values out there to the other schools.
Image result for great job-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:say great job to the athletics team.

No comments:

Post a Comment