Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Needing 17 More!

Image result for 17Needing 17 More!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for 17I have just awesome news because how on my blog I reached over 480 blog post and I only need 17 more blog post to be able to reach over 500.I am now up to 483 and only need 17 more.I am so excited that I am almost reaching over 500 blog post because how it had frist started on September and I had reached over 400 blog post than October came and I had also reached over 400 blog post now it is this month and I am going to be reaching over 500 because how a person like me always blog consistently every time.I really enjoy seeing that I can consistently blog every time to reach over lots of blog post.What I find challenging is finding something to blog about and what I do is find help by looking at my classmates blogs and I really enjoy doing that because how it helps me a lot with blogging.
Image result for 17-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:
reflect about me needing 17 more blog post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aletheia,
That is amazing news to read about on your blog post.
I like that you are a full commited student in blogging which makes others be inspired by you due to you wanting to be the blog queen.
I love the enthusiasm in wanting to move forward and do blogs which is the best news people would want to hear about.
The post of yours includes what you feel about it?
How happy you are to be able to nearly reach 500 blog post which is very unbelieveable for most of us😮😮😮😮
That is so creative of how you do random blogs about things you are doing in random times.
Great to hear you are a good blogger.
Peace out and god bless...✌️🙏

Anonymous said...

Thank You Monita,
For your lovey post I really enjoy seeing that I can have a friend by my side to support me with my blogging experience and I acutally feel proud of myself for doing this many blog post and could hopefully doing next year to improve
more to try and reach over 3,000 blog post.I have reached over 2,000 blog post just trying to be able to reach over 3,000 blog post.Thank you Monita hope you are inspired by my blogging thought this year.

Thank you
Kind regards Aletheia!

Post a Comment