Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Kiwi Can

Image result for kiwi canKiwi Can!
Today we had our kiwi can session with room 10 and I was so excited because how today we got to participate and contribute together with room 10.
What we had to do is play a warm up game and what you have to do is get one person to run around with this long noodle and they have to try and tag out people and they can get back into the game if someone taps them on the shoulder.I only got taped once with Curtys and I was so happy that someone finally got me.
Image result for kiwi canThan after that we had to get into 4 groups to create a skit about us showing respect to others even tho they are different.
I had been working with:
Image result for kiwi can
  1. Paris
  2. Kenneth
  3. Falakiko
  4. Gary
  5. Kensington
and I think we did a great job on acting because how our one was based on us being on the train station and these three boys Falakiko,Kenneth and Gary get into a fight by disrespecting each other like saying bad things and what Paris does is says be quiet and then I will say be friends and than Kensington will say even tho they have bold hair.
I really enjoy going to kiwican because how we got to showcase some acting skills from ourselves.
What I found chanllenging with acting was trying to be confidence and I think I did it good because how I tried my best.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:Reflect about kiwi can.

No comments:

Post a Comment