Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Blogging Time!

Image result for blogging timeBlogging Time!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Now it is time for me to be having my own thing I call blogging time.
Blogging time means to me like:
    Image result for blogging time
  1. having to consistently something for people to check out
  2. Blog about what I am doing
  3. Having to write down what I enjoyed,what I had found chanllenging and also write down what I could do next time
I really enjoy blogging because it is a type of thing I consistently do and also is good at.What I found chanllenging with blogging is trying to find out what to blog about so what I do is check out my classmates blogs to get some new ideas which is very helpful for me.
Image result for blogging timeMaybe next time I could have a list of what I could think of what I could blog about.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT: reflect about me having blogging time.

No comments:

Post a Comment