Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Tai Chi!

Image result for tai chiTai Chi!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Wahine Toa and the Mauri ora boys had tai chi with our teacher Mr Gordon. I really enjoyed having tai chi because how it was only girls there and I would only feel comfortable if it was only girls.The boys did not come because how they had to do this thing for their teacher Ms Kyla since she is leaving.I really enjoyed having tai chi because how we got to learn a little bit about Kung Fu plus I got to say my positive and negatives.
Image result for tai chiMy postive thing about this week is that we got to go on our trip to the zoo as a whole syndicate.
My negative thing about this week is that when we went to the zoo our group did not get a chance to see the monkeys and orangutans but I did really enjoyed looking at the:
Image result for tai chi
  1. Zebras
  2. Giraffe
  3. Rhino
  4. Elephant
and other animals that we had looked at.I am excited to be looking forward to tai chi.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:Reflect about tai chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment