Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Blogging Time!

Blogging Time!Image result for blogging time
*Greetings and welcome back to my blog*
Now it is time for me to have my blogging time which means blogging consistently.I really enjoy blogging because how it is a think I really do consistently since I have started my blogging experience which was at the age of 9 in 2015 when I my teacher was Miss Kyla.
I really enjoy seeing that I can blog consistently because how this month I was able to reach over 500 blog post now I am going to try my best in trying to get 600 blog post.Image result for blogging time
What I find chanllenging with blogging time is not having to blog.When I blog I sometime get stuck so what I do is get help by checking out my classmates blogs or to think but if I can't think or when I check my classmates blogs and see that I have already blogged about that I would just take a break from blogging.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:reflect about me having blogging time.

No comments:

Post a Comment