Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Farewell Miss Kyla!

Farewell Miss Kyla!
IALT:Write down a farewell card for Miss Kyla!

Tomorrow our school is going to be having a assembly based on one teacher who will be leaving because how she is going to be having her 2nd baby boy and I am very happy because how she had one baby now she is having another one.
Image result for Kyla Hansell
Here today the year 7 and 8's job was to write down a farewell card using google docs or google drawing.I am really going to Miss her because how she has only teached me once which was at the age of 9 in the year 2015.
Image result for farewell
I hope her future goes well with her new baby boy.
I really enjoyed making this card because how I got to make it all about Miss Kyla.
Image result for farewell
What I had found chanllenging was having to write what to write down but then I got help by Rosemary and then I had finished it off with adding photos to make it creative and also did the logo for the Miss Kyla word on the top.
Image result for farewell
Miss Kyla had been my teacher at the age of 9 and she has taught me very good by learning new things like how that age in Miss Kyla's class I got to learn that adjectives were describing words that we use in writing.

She has also taught me to be a good actor in our Manaiakalani film festival movie called Practicing Peaceful Play-PPP which I had enjoyed because how that was the frist time starring in a Manaiakalani Film Festival movie.
-We will Miss her because how she has been one of the teachers for the year 7 and 8's students from room 10 and they really enjoy having her as a teacher because how:
  1. She is cool
  2. Amazing
  3. Good
  4. Wonderful
Thank you for reading if you think I could improve more please write down by commenting below with your answer.
-Enjoy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment