Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Q&A-Akanesi and Aletheia!

Image result for q&aQ&A-Akanesi and Aletheia!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for q&aHere today at school our class had to work on this presentation and on the presentation it said to make a DLO with these questions that you and your buddy need to answer.Me and my buddy Akanesi have finished off answering the question and also putting down what we think is good to answer.I really enjoyed doing this because how I got to see Akanesi opinion to what she thought to answer since her answer was so different to what I said on the questions.What I found chanllenging was trying to find out what these words meant but then I got helped by researching online.
Here is our DLO with our question and Answer.
Image result for q&aFeel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT: show me and Akanesi's google drawing with our question and answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment