Pages

Friday 3 November 2017

Blog Commenting-Rosemary!

Image result for comment

Blog Commenting-Rosemary!

Welcome back to my blog.

Here today I have chosen to blog comment on some of my classmates blogs.I have now chosen to be blog commenting on Rosemary's blog post about her technology reflection when they were making a delicious cake.Here today I have chosen to do a positive comment for Rosemary.I really enjoyed commenting on Rosemary's reflection because how I got to see the ingredients to put in Image result for comment
gvv to make the cake if we wanted to make the cake but one thing I did not enjoy was having no instructions to how to bake the cake.Here is my comment to Rosemary.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!

 IALT:blog comment on my classmate's blog.

Image result for comment-Enjoy reading if you want to check out some of Rosemary's blog post CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment