Pages

Thursday 9 November 2017

Akih and Aletheia and Kensington-Tūrangawaewae A place to stand Lesson 1 Poster!

Image result for questionsAkih and Aletheia and Kensington-Tūrangawaewae A place to stand Lesson 1 Poster!
Image result for questionsHere today Me,Kensington and Akih has finished doing our poster on putting down ower questions that we had to answer from the presentation from lesson one.I really enjoyed doing this because how on the google drawing I got to know some answers to the questions written from Kensington and Akih.What I found challenging was looking for an answer since it could be difficult but I got it.So here is a poster that me,Akih and Kensington have created.
What do you think about our poster?
Do we need to work on things?
Please answer by commenting.

Image result for happyIALT:show my readers our poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment