Pages

Thursday 9 November 2017

Thank You Ms Komor!

Image result for thank youThank You Ms Komor!
Image result for thank you teacherToday I have seen that Ms Komor has been blog commenting on my blog and I thank Ms Komor for blog commenting on my blog because how I really enjoyed seeing her positive feedbacks and feedforward comments.I really enjoy seeing comments on my blog because how I can reply back to message which I really enjoy seeing.What I find challenging is trying to understand since some of my comments I have read from other students did not understand but I still and glad that they have commented.
So do you enjoy having comments for you?
What do you don't enjoy about the comments?
Please leave your answers below.
Image result for thank you teacherIALT:Say thank you for Ms Komor and write down a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment