Pages

Friday 10 November 2017

Almost Reaching 300!

Image result for number 300Almost Reaching 300!
Image result for number 300Today I have seen that on my blog I am clost to be reaching 300 blog post for this month.This year I am so proud of what I have achieved in my blogging experience because how the last three months I have reached over lots of blog post and also altogether my blog post equaled 1,000.I am so proud of my blogging experience because how I am close to reaching 2,000 blog post altogether.This month I am hoping to be able to reach over 300 blog post by the end of this month and this week I want to try and reach over 300 blog post and then next week I can try to reach over 400 blog post.What I enjoy is looking at the amazing blog post I have did over the past years.What I find challenging is trying to find information but I am going to get through it by writing down lots of information.
So what do you think you can achieve in your blogging experience?
Image result for number 300Do you love blogging?
please answer by commenting below!
IALT:reflect about me almost reaching 300 blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment