Pages

Friday 10 November 2017

Aletheia and Akih and Alone!-Tūrangawaewae A place to stand Lesson 1

Image result for turangawaewaeAletheia and Akih and Alone!-Tūrangawaewae A place to stand
 Lesson 1
Image result for turangawaewaeHere today me and my group members which is Alone and Akih have finished on doing our turangawaewae presentation on lesson 1.I really enjoyed doing this because how there were some questions that we had to answer and I got to learn some facts about my friends like Akih can speak Philippines and Chinese.What I have found challenging is trying to figure out where the missing words go since in this presentation there were missing words and our group had to try figure it out.Here is our presentation.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for turangawaewaeSo what do you think?
Do you think we should improve?
Please answer by commenting below!
IALT:show my readers a presentation about our frist lesson on turangawaewae.

No comments:

Post a Comment