Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Eating Lollies!

Image result for lolliesEating Lollies!
The junior fundraiser had been going on, on friday's at Tamaki Primary School and here today the teachers decided to change the date into Wednesday's and Friday's and here today me and my friends went down to the hall to buy us some food which was what they were selling.They were selling:
Image result for lollies
  1. Drinks
  2. Ice Block
  3. Lollie Pack
  4. Popcorn
Image result for kindness can helpI had just only brought a lollie pac and a ice block which was nice but then I had shown a kindness and gave my lollie pack to my cousin Sifa.Then I had ate my popcorn and show kindness to my friend Bianna by giving her the pack of popcorn because how she did not have any lunch so I decided to give her my popcorn pack and said thank you.After school my cousin Evan came to me to give me a lollie pack which was cool because how my cousin Evan had showed Mannakitanga by caring for others and giving me something since I had showed kindness to people around me.I really enjoy doing this because how it made me learn that kindness can get to you something.

What would you feel if you showed kindness?
Will it feel great?
Please answer below for your great writer to check out.
Image result for kindness quotesIALT:reflect about me eating lollies.

No comments:

Post a Comment