Pages

Friday 10 November 2017

Helping Alone!

Helping Alone!
Image result for helpingHere today Alone had written down a reflection about music we had with Caleb and here today my friend asked me to help her so then I had shown the value manaakitanga by caring for my friend to help her with her work.I really enjoyed working with Alone because how I got to be creative and add some beautiful pictures to make it look good.What I found challenging was having to write down some photo's with no background so then I had just remembered about png.When you want a photo with no background you just search the name and put in the side png.Here is the google drawing.Feel free to take a look but Image result for helping
don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for helpingSo what do you think about our google drawing?
Do you like it?
Image result for helpingPlease answer by commenting below!
IALT:Reflect about me helping out my friend Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment