Pages

Friday 10 November 2017

Needing 10 More!

Image result for 10Needing 10 More!
Here today I have now seen that on my blog I only need 10 more blog post to be able to reach over 300 blog post and I am so proud of what I have achieved in my blogging experience this year.This month I only need 10 more blog post to be able to reach over 300 blog post and I am so proud of myself of what I have achieved.I am so glad because how by the end of this month my goal in blogging is trying to be able to reach over 500 blog post.I really enjoy looking at what I have achieved in my blogging experience for this year.What I found challenging was trying to find information because how people need to know information and I think I am nearly getting there.
Image result for 10-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:Reflect about me needing 10 more blog post to reach 300.

No comments:

Post a Comment