Pages

Friday 10 November 2017

Te Tuhi!

Image result for te tuhiTe Tuhi!
Image result for te tuhiHere today room 9 has came back from our trip to te tuhi.It was so fun and cool because how we got to do a artwork that was so cool.Here today me,Akih and Alone have created a google drawing reflecting about te tuhi.I had really enjoyed te tuhi because how we got to do some cool artwork by having this piece of paper with a big moari pattern and what you do is draw in each patterns about your whakapapa,home,culture and stories.What I had found challenging was having to draw it because how it had gotten hard but then I had got through it by having my friend Kensington help me.In this google drawing me,Akih and Alone have written down what we have enjoyed and what we have found challenging.
Image result for te tuhiSo what do you do at te tuhi?
Do you got to te tuhi?
Please answer by commenting below!
Image result for te tuhiIALT:show my google drawing that has what I really enjoyed and what I have found challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment